D52 Project database web site.
This is part of work-package 8100, the purpose of which is quality monitoring
* ACRI-ST will monitor the quality of the data and report to the meteorological
users each month with an automatically generated summary report on the quality.
* ACRI-ST will establish an archive for reporting significant changes to
any site or processing system.
* ACRI-ST will establish a mirror site to the NWP user data exchange site
for backup purposes.
* ACRI-ST will monitor the network status (active sites) daily.
* ACRI-ST will disseminate this information to partners on the project database
Deliverable: A website for the TOUGH project has been established
at ACRI-ST. Here all datasets created for the project are made available.
The site is found here: http://www.acri-st.fr/tough
The ACRI-ST database contains all data produced for TOUGH. Nearly all data
available to the public, but strictly for non-commercial use. To monitor who
uses the data password restrictions apply. To obtain a password mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.